- Identify student’s interests and strengths that will impact the college choice process
- Provide structure and timelines to the application process
- Help plan for college testing (PSAT, ACT, SAT’s, SAT II’s) and test preparation (actual test prep by others)
- Review student’s current and proposed high school curriculum
- Provide tools and resources to assist student in completing self-directed research
- FAFSA, scholarship and financial aid overview (overview only, financial counseling by others)
- Research and develop list of possible colleges which could be a good fit for the student
- Provide guidance on presenting “best picture” of student to respective colleges
- Work with student on college visits and interviews (provide mock interviews)
- Essay brainstorming, review and suggestions of student-prepared draft/s
- Evaluate college options after acceptances
Reach for the stars!
Cascade College Advisors has a team of experienced professionals who work with our clients. We share a sincere interest in helping our students expand their knowledge of colleges with the goal that they be well positioned for acceptance to a range of schools. Having a team to work with each student allows CCA to devote the proper time and attention to a student’s specific needs and desires. We will develop an individualized plan of action for each student geared to reaching his or her goals.
Expand Your Horizons11111 CONTACT CCA